Civic House Festive Market on December 6th – Open Call for Stalls
We are looking for vendors to participate in a festive evening market at Civic House on December 6th!
Are you a maker of crafts or tasty goods?
Do you give a second life to pre-loved items?
Or are you looking to engage people in your project or social enterprise?
If any of these or more then get in touch via this form to apply for a stall!
– £30 per table (800x2200mm in size)
– We do not take any commission
– We will provide tables
– The market will be located indoors
– You must organise your own payment method including cash float and card reader
– Sustainable and eco friendly products only
There are no specifications on goods: food, clothes, books, crafts, prints and more – all options are welcome!
The deadline to apply is Sunday November 19th, with notification of selection early the following week.
If you have any questions please get in touch with Katie at email@example.com
Photo credit: Ruadhan Currie, Civic Harvest October 2023