Online Booking – Coming Soon
Civic House Studio is a new collective coworking for Glasgow.
The space responds directly to new (and future!) demands of work culture as we emerge from the pandemic. Open-plan and flexible, high ceilings with great acoustics, original industrial material palette, bathed in natural night, heat-exchange ventilation system, and access to the outdoors. We have created a supportive environment that champions flexibility and stability, a place for collaboration and focused work, fostering a community of shared ethos around our themes of city making, sustainability in action, cultural and social enterprise.
The workspace is split into two sections – an area occupied by fixed-desks, and an open-plan hot-desking area that can also be used as an event space outside of working hours (Mon-Fri 9-5).
- Large, open-plan and flexible space – retaining the original materials and generous architecture of the ‘Composition Department’ of the original ‘Civic Press LTD’
- Filled with natural light, with large openable windows
- Increased airflow and industry leading ventilation and heat recovery system
- Access to outdoors – project space, yard and community garden under development
- Bike storage, shower and changing facilities to encourage cycling and walking to work
- Flexible meeting and venue space – to expand for team sessions or workshops
- Flexible membership options
Guideline Pricing below:
Fixed Desk £240 – month (inc. VAT)
→ Custom made desk with scalable storage options
→ 24/7 access
→ Optional team working
→ Business address
Hot Desk £120 – month (inc. VAT)
→ Mon-Fri, 09:00 – 17:00
→ Flexible, rolling monthly contract
→ Optional locker storage
All memberships access the shared facilities:
→ Communal kitchen
→ Super-fast 200mb dedicated studio wifi
→ Photocopier and paper cutting area
→ Informal meeting spaces
→ 20% discount on venue and project space bookings for events, meetings, workshops.
More info can be found here, or contact Natalie: firstname.lastname@example.org